Introducing you to FFS! – No, i’m not swearing at you (at least not today anyway!) this is another awesome and super effective sustainable brand/service I wish to share with you!! 👏
Who are FFS? – Friction Free Shaving are a sustainable beauty brand who started their journey with women’s razors and have since won multiple awards for their shaving regime which provides 6 ways to save time, money and the planet! 🌎
- For Folicles Sake – The first womens razor with metal handle which is ergonomically designed with super high quality 6 blade razors for a clean and friction free shave in the fewest glides.
- For Futrures Sake – The metal handle is of course reusable – after your starter pack you only re-order new blades for your lovely handle. They have their own blade recycling scheme and all packaging is plastic free and recyclable. ♻
- For Flopsy’s Sake – All products are cruelty free and leaping bunny certified, FFS are against all animal testing! 🐇
- For Flexibility’s sake – Pause your deilvery any time, change your frequency of delivery any time, cancel your plan at any time.
- For feelgood’s sake – No parabens or other nasties, just fresh products made from the best natural ingredients. Their award winning creams contain manuka honey, shea butter and coconut oil.
- For fabulousness sake – Trustpilot rating = 4.8/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Making FFS the highest rated razor subscription box! 👍
How to get started? the best way is to start with their trial razor set where you choose which colour razor handle you would like and this will come with 2 blade heads. This would normally be £6.95 (remember you re buying the handle for life) if you use my link you will get £3 off!! HERE With your first order you will receive a shower holder for your razor and a blade head protector. Make sure you keep both of these as they wont send more, as to prevent plastic waste.
It is your choice if you want to add shaving creams and lotions or tanning products to your orders. I tend to stick to the razors only. I absolutely love them, they do such a good job and I find it so easy and never run out of blades. How much you spend depends on how often you shave 👍
Here is my last delivery……
The 4 blades are secured in the cardboard insert. Any additional items ordered would be placed in the space at the side.
The space at the side is also perfect to return 3 months worth of blades (if you use the recommended 1 blade a week) …. when you lift back the black insert it gives instructions and a return address for recycling your used blades….
And here is one box ready to send back for recycling!! …
When you see them lined up like this you realise how much plastic you are saving from landfill… imagine if they had plastic disposable handles on them too! It seems best to save up 12 blade heads and return them in one go, this is more cost effective for the return postage too 👍 ♻
FFS have just this month realeased their shaving range for men too. Hooray!! They have called it Freddie (For Fella’s Sake) If you have an account and you sign up your man for freddie, his handle will be free. You will also save with their family discount offering.
The link which you need to use for the £3 off again is HERE
Did you already know about FFS? Are you going to try it? Do you have something similar outside of the UK? Please comment!
I’ll be back again with more sustainable super brands and services soon!
Take care. Lotsa love Dee! xXx
New blog post providing more information on the FFS blade recycling Update on FFS blade recycling scheme 🪒